Haemodiasate Dry Citrate Powder - AWCT (PART-A)
Haemodiasate AWCT (Part-A) dry citrate powder is available in India in a dry powdered version that can be mixed by the user to make Acid concentrate. The use of citric acid in the dialysate has been shown to be a safe and effective way to provide better dialysis therapy. Haemodiasate AWCT (Part-A) dry citrate powder is available in 20 litre pack with following compositions:
1:34:1.83 Dilution Proportioning
For Acid Base Concentrate
|S.No||Each Liter Contains||Ions||mEq/L|
|1||Sodium Chloride||I.P.||181.0 gm||Na+||84|
|2||Potassium Chloride||I.P.||5.5 gm||K+||2|
|3||Magnesium Chloride||I.P.||3.75 gm||Mg++||1|
|4||Calcium Chloride||I.P.||8.0 gm||Ca++||3|
|5||Sodium Acetate||I.P.||1.50 gm||Acetate||0.3|
|6||Citric Acid||I.P.||5.66 gm||Citrate||0.8|
1. Patients actively bleeding or who are at risk of hemorrhage.
2. Significantly reduces clotting in case of Heparin-free haemodialysis.
3. No Heparin related complications viz osteoporosis, pruritis, disturbed lipid metabolism.
4. Reduces Inflammation.
5. Lowers dialysis related Inflammation.
6. Improves correction of acidosis
7. Require less storage space.
8. Improves treatment tolerance.
9. Reduces Heparin needs.
Direction For Use:
- Take a clean and calibrated container for mixing.
- Add 15 Ltr of purified water (recommended for dialysis using purified water) into the container.
- Empty entire contents from this 20 Lts mix package into the container and mix gently.
- Add the purified water to bring the total volume of solution to 20 liters.
- Mix solution until completely dissolved, check the clarity of solution, filter the solution, use for dialysis progress.
Available Pack Size:
20 Liter Pack